I got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!
Wow! When I started this blog I wasn’t writing for awards, I was writing for myself and if people drop by to read what I have to say they’re always welcomed with warm hospitality! Thank you Yoshiko and http://toriascribbles.wordpress.com for this great honor! I’m glad my poetry has meant something to you! Thank you to all my followers and visitors who drop by my blog I really appreciate it when someone gives me their insight on my poetry!!!!
Here are the rules For this award :
- Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
- Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
Eleven Random Facts About Myself:
- I’m secretly a smurf
- I will betray you for chocolate
- I love being a Muslim
- I’m a granddaughter of The Imam Ali (a.s.)and Fatima (a.s.) (daughter of the Prophet Mohammed (a.s.),which in turn makes me a granddaughter of Prophet Mohammed(a.s.),The Prophet Ismail a.s),Prophet Abraham(a.s), And also means we are the closest relatives of the Prophet Issa (Jesus)(a.s.)
- I’m a people pleaser
- I work hard
- I love to write poetry
- I’m a self-proclaimed artist
- I’m overbearing,annoying, and I have a perverted sense of humor (don’t tell my mother please!!)
- I like spicy chips dipped in chocolate
- I try to be a good person and live up to my grandfather’s expectations and teachings and I hope I make them proud and not disappoint them.
My Nominations Are:
The Eleven Questions You Have To Answer:
- What is your nickname? (if you have one)
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Who were you in high school?
- How many books do you own?
- Do you like e-books?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What do you drink in the morning?
- What is your favorite color?
- Favorite song
- Do you like the name you were given at birth?
- Do the ends justify the means?
The Eleven Questions I Was Asked:
What are your likes and dislikes?
I like reading,writing,learning I hate waiting,hate,violence.
How do you find my site?
Yoshika liked a post and I visited your blog.
What is your favourite food?
White Rice and yoghurt!
How do you come to know Christ as your Lord and Saviour?
I’m a Muslim so Issa (a.s.) is a Prophet to me.
What is your hobby?
What is your current employment?
What is your future dream job?
Psychologist or history teacher
Which is the best day for you?And why?
Any day that I wake up happy.
Do you like pets?
I love birds!
Who is your best confidant?
Which are the best memories in your life?
Childhood memories of playing outside with no worries.
The Second Pair of Questions Are:
1. What country are you from? Iraq
2. Describe yourself in 6 words overbearing,annoying, religious,shy,nervous,strong
3. What could disappoint you the most? Bad Friends
4. Mention one of your greatest wish To graduate from U of M
5. What or who do you have faith in? God, and my grandfathers
6. Your best Childhood friend and why? Books, because I was shy
7. What motivates you to write? beautiful words I read from other people
8. What meal can you not do without in a week? A meal where I eat alone
9. What economy problem would you solve if you have the power to? war
10. What’s your favorite quote? I don’t have one
11.Who do you like to be for one day?( Could not answer mine) ME 🙂
Thank you for this award and I hope my poems make a difference in someones day!